Manpower in domestic construction sites is becoming more and more aging. Various methods have been devised to prevent productivity and quality deterioration of construction due to absence of skilled workers and difficulty in supplying manpower. Especially, many researchers study various methods such as Machine Guidance (MG) and Remote Machine Control to improve productivity and quality. Although many prior studies have been conducted since the advent of MG, There is lack of field test in a difficult site to stakeout. In this study, field test of MG excavator was carried out at difficult site to stakeout, and productivity analysis and quality evaluation were conducted. As a result of the analysis of productivity, the minimum value was 20.5%, the maximum value was 56.9%, and the average productivity in 4 days was 38.3% higher than the standard product. As a result of the analysis of quality, the horizontal error ± 1cm and the vertical error ± 2cm confirmed in the previous study were verified.
국내 건설현장의 인력은 점점 더 고령화 되고 있다. 건설기능인력의 부재 및 인력수급의 어려움으로 인한 건설공사의 생산성 및 품질저하를 막기 위한 다양한 방법들이 고안되고 있다. 특히 건설공사에 필수적인 중장비와 관련해서 Machine Guidance (MG), Remote Machine Control 등 다양한 방법을 적용하여 생산성 제고 및 품질 향상을 도모하고 있다. MG의 등장 이래로 많은 선행연구가 진행되었으나, 측설(공사 등에 있어서 굴착 경계면, 기준선 중심선 등을 표기하는 것)이 힘든 환경에서의 현장 테스트는 아직까지 부족한 상황이다. 본 연구에서는 측설이 복잡한 현장을 대상으로 MG 굴삭기의 현장 테스트를 진행하고 생산성 분석, 품질평가를 수행하였다. MG 굴삭기를 적용한 후 생산성을 분석한 결과 최솟값은 20.5%, 최댓값은 56.9%, 4일 평균 생산성은 표준품셈 대비 38.3% 증가하였다. 또한 품질평가를 진행한 결과 선행연구 결과 대비 수평 오차 ±1cm, 수직 오차 ±2cm로 검증되었다.
- Azar, E. R. and Kamat, V. R. (2017). “Earthmoving equipment automation: A review of technical advances and future outlook.” Journal of Information Technology in Construction (ITcon), Vol. 22, No. 13, pp. 247-265.
- Barrett, L. and TIG–AMG, C. A. (2008). “Automated machine guidance: An emerging technology whose time has come?.” In Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting. Washington, DC. January.
- Bernold, L. E. (2002). “Spatial integration in construction.” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 128, No. 5, pp. 400-408.10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(2002)128:5(400)
- Bradley, D. A. and Seward, D. W. (1995, December). “Developing real-time autonomous excavation-the LUCIE story.” In Decision and Control, 1995., Proceedings of the 34th IEEE Conference on, Vol. 3, pp. 3028-3033.10.1109/CDC.1995.478607
- Han, S. W., Lee, S. Y. and Halpin, D. W. (2005). “Productivity evaluation of the conventional and GPS-based earthmoving systems using construction simulation.” In Construction Research Congress 2005, pp. 1-9.10.1061/40754(183)3510.1061/40754(183)133
- Huang, X. and Bernold, L. (1997). “CAD-integrated excavation and pipe laying.” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 123, No. 3, pp. 318-323.10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(1997)123:3(318)
- Jonasson, S., Dunston, P. S., Ahmed, K. and Hamilton, J. (2002). “Factors in productivity and unit cost for advanced machine guidance.” Journal of construction engineering and management, Vol. 128, No. 5, pp. 367-374.10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(2002)128:5(367)
- Kim, W. B. (2018). A case study onthe field application of machine guidance. M.S. Dissertation, Hanyang University, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology (2017). 2017 Standard Production Unit System.
- Lee, B. N., Woo, S. K., Chang, C. K. and Koo, B. S. (2006). “Using next generation technologies to resolve construction labor shortage problems.” Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers D, Vol. 26, No. 6D, pp. 969-974 (in Korean).
- Rezazadeh Azar, E., Agnew, G. and Parker, A. (2015a). “Effectiveness of automated machine guidance technology in productivity improvement : case study.” ICSC15, p. 269.
- Shim, K. B. (2013). A Study on the Construction Labor Policy for Sustainable Job Creation. Planning and Policy, pp. 28-34.
- Tserng, H. P., Han, J. Y., Lin, C. T., Skibniewski, M. and Weng, K. W. (2012). “GPS-Based real-time guidance information system for marine pier construction.” Journal of Surveying Engineering, Vol. 139, No. 2, pp. 84-94.10.1061/(ASCE)SU.1943-5428.0000096
- Vennapusa, P. K., White, D. J. and Jahren, C. T. (2015). “Impacts of automated machine guidance on earthwork operations.” Civil Construction and Environmental Engineering Conference Presentations and Proceedings, 34. http://lib.dr.iastate.edu/ccee_conf/34
- Yoon, J. S., Lee, S. S., Park, S. H., Lee, S. M. and Seo, J. W. (2016). “Earthwork test and performance evaluation using machine guidance for excavator.” Proc. of KSCE 2016 Conf, pp. 21-22 (in Korean). PMC4914485
- Yoshikatsu, M., Kenji, S., Toshifumi, S. and Motohisa, H. (1998). “Development of virtual survey marking system for remote control of construction machinery II.” Proceedings of the 15th ISARC, pp. 519-527.