Transfer types at the Seoul Metropolitan Urban Railway Stations can be classified into transfer between lines and station transfer. Station transfer is defined as occurring when either 1) the operating line that operates the tag-in card-reader and that operating the first train boarded by the passenger are different; or 2) the line operating the final alighted train and that operating the tag-out card-reader are different. In existing research, transportation card data is used to estimate transfer volume between lines, but excludes station transfer volume which leads to underestimation of volume through transfer passages. This research applies transportation card data to a method for station transfer volume estimation. To achieve this, the passenger path choice model is made appropriate for station transfer estimation using a modified big-node based network construction and data structure method. Case study analysis is performed using about 8 million daily data inputs from the metropolitan urban railway.
수도권 도시철도의 환승통행은 ‘노선간환승’과 ‘역사환승’으로 구분된다. 역사환승은 1) 교통카드 Tag-In 단말기 운영노선과 초승열차 운영노선이 다른 경우와 2) 최종 하차열차 운영노선과 교통카드 Tag-Out 단말기 운영노선이 다른 경우에 발생한다. 기존연구에서 주로 교통카드자료를 이용한 환승량 추정은 ‘노선간 환승량’을 의미하며 ‘역사환승량’은 제외되어 환승통로를 이용하는 보행에 대한 과소추정의 원인이 되었다. 본 연구는 수도권 대중교통카드자료를 이용해서 역사환승량을 추정하는 방안을 제시한다. 이를 위해 승객의 경로선택모형에 역사환승량 산정에 적합하도록 변형된 Big-Node 기반 네트워크 구축기법과 자료구조 방법론을 제시한다. 1일 약 800만 건의 수도권 도시철도 이용카드자료를 대상으로 사례분석을 시행한다.
- Gabriel, S. and Bernstein, D. (1997). “The traffic equilibrium problem with nonadditive path costs.” Transportation Science, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 337-348.10.1287/trsc.31.4.337
- Kim, S. (2014). “Improvements in methods of transfer passenger flow prediction between subway lines.” The Seoul Institute, 2014-BR-07 (in Korean).
- Lee, M. Y. (2004). Transportation network models and algorithms considering directional delay and prohibitions for intersection movement. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Wisconsin at Madison.
- Lee, M. Y. (2015). “Analysis of transit passenger movement within seoul－gyeonggi－incheon area using transportation card data.” Korea Research Institute for Human Settlements, 2015-06 (in Korean).
- Lee, M. Y. (2017). “Transportation card based optimal m-similar paths searching for estimating passengers' route choice in seoul metropolitan railway network.” Journal of The Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 1-12 (in Korean).10.12815/kits.2017.16.2.01
- Lee, M. Y. and Sohn, J. E. (2016). “Estimating transfer trips in seoul metropolitan urban railway network (using transportation card data).” Journal of The Korea Institute of Intelligent Transport Systems, Vol. 15, pp. 36-46 (in Korean).10.12815/kits.2016.15.6.03610.12815/kits.2016.15.4.033
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) (2016). “Joint project for the analysis of seoul metropolitan passenger origin and destination trip (OD) in 2015 year.”
- Shin, S. (2013). Research for Allocation of Connected Fare and Construction of Daily Revenue Allocation System for the Seoul Metropolitan Intercity / Urban Railway Organization, The Seoul Institute.
- Shin, S. I., Baek, N. C. and Nam, D. H. (2016). “A heuristic optimal path search considering cumulative transfer functions.” Journal of The Korea Institute of Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 60-67 (in Korean). 10.12815/kits.2016.15.3.060