This study presents a methodology that can integrate the information generated by the Busan taxi DTGs and Tachometers. Utilizing the results by the methodology, travel patterns of taxi users were analyzed. Also to verify the reliability of the methodology was conducted by comparing its results with those of O-D information of the National Transportation DB (KTDB). Despite the limited number of samples. the results of this study showed that DTG data, which can reflect changes in status and conditions in real time, can be used as a replacement for KTDB. It is expected that the results generated by the suggested methodology can be useful for developing and executing desirable taxi related policies.
본 연구의 목적은 부산시 택시 운행기록계(DTG)와 타코메터에 의해 생성되는 개별 정보의 통합 방법론을 제시함에 있다. 통합방법론에 의해 도출된 정보를 활용하여 다양한 택시이용자 통행패턴을 분석하여 도출정보 활용성을 검토하였다. 또한 제시 방법론에 의한 O-D정보와 국가교통DB(KTDB)의 O-D정보와의 비교를 통해 방법론에 대한 신뢰성 검증을 시도하였으며, 제한된 표본 수에도 불구하고 상당히 유사한 결과를 나타냄을 알 수 있었다. 본 연구 결과는 현황 및 여건변화를 실시간 반영 가능한 DTG 자료가 향후 KTDB의 대체자료로 활용 가능함을 보였으며, 또한 국가 주도의 택시 정보플랫폼 구축시 매우 유용한 기초 연구로서, 또한 택시 정책 수립과 집행에 기초자료를 제공할 수 있을 것으로 기대한다.
- Ahn, K. J. (2014). Analyzing the usage and operation behavior of taxies through integrated digital tachograph(IDTG), The Seoul Institute (SDI) (in Korean).
- CDM, Smith, Horowitz, A., Creasey, T., Pendyalam, R. and Chen, M. (2014). Analytical travel forecasting approaches for project-level planning and design, NCRHP Report 765, Transportation Research Board, National Academy of Sciences, Washington DC, USA.
- Ha, J. H. and Lee, S. G. (2016). “The estimation of commuting pattern and the analysis of the commuting network structure using smart card data : Focused on the possibility of application through the validation process with household travel survey data.” Journal of Korea Planning Association, Vol. 51, No. 4, pp. 123-143.
- Hwang, J. H. and Yoon, D. S. (2006). “A comparative analysis of operational of corporation-owned and owner-driver taxies using tachometer output data.” Journal of Korea Society of Transportation, Vol. 24, No. 6, pp. 45-54 (in Korean).
- Kim, J. Y. (2014). A Study on Key Factors to Affect Taxi Travel Using DTG Data in Seoul, Master’s Thesis, Hongik University (in Korean).
- Kim, R. K., Kim, C. M. and Koo, J. E. (2007). “An analysis of operation condition and characteristics of corporation taxi using tachometer output data in Gyeonggi-do.” Proceedings of the KOR-KST Conference, pp. 459-468 (in Korean).
- Kim, S. Y. (2014). Impact analysis of digital tachograph installation of commercial vehicles, Master’s Thesis, Ajou University (in Korean).
- Korea Institute of Transportation (KOTI) (2016). Actualization of nationwide passenger O/D, Korea Transport DataBase (in Korean).
- Lee, J. W. and Kim, H. J. (2001). “Analysis of operation of corporation taxicab using the tachometer output data.” KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, pp. 785-797 (in Korean).
- Lee, S. J., Kim, J. H. and Choi, I. J. (2001). “A study on taxi revenue analysis in Seoul.” Journal of Korea Society of Transportation, Vol. 21, No. 6, pp. 241-251 (in Korean).
- Park, H. S. (2016). Estimating taxi origin-destination trip table using digital tacho graph(DTG) data, Master’s Thesis, Myongji University (in Korean).
- Seok, J. S. (2014). “The idea about using digital tachograph data for improve the urban road traffic safety.” Transportation Technology and Policy, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 52-61 (in Korean).
- Zhang, Z., Rasouli, S. and Timmermans, H. (2014). “Evaluating the accuracy of GPS-based taxi trajectory records.” 12th International Conference on Design and Decision Support Systems in Architecture and Urban Planning, DDSS, Procedia Environmental Sciences, Vol. 22, pp. 186-198.